Mac’s Creek Winery Charitable Donation Policy
McFarland Family Farms, LLC (“the winery” & “wine bar”) receives a high number of requests for donations each year. In order for us to consider a request, the winery requires certain documentation to be retained on file. For any request for a donation of any kind to be considered it should be received at least 30 days prior to the date of the event. Please fill-out the below form fully for consideration. We will make every effort to review your request prior to the date of the event, and all requests must be submitted via the Donation Request Form. Phone solicitations will not be accepted.
We are pleased to support worthy causes through our giving policy, although we are not able to honor every request. Because of the overwhelming number of deserving requests, we must limit our donations and possibly alternate years of support to requesting groups. We ask that organizations limit their requests to one (1) per year in order to help the greatest number of organizations.
- Mac’s Creek Winery does not ship any wine donations. All wine donations must be picked up at Mac’s Creek Winery in Lexington or Mac’s Creek Wine Bar in Kearney, Nebraska.
- All requests for a donation must be received at least 30 days prior to the date of the event.
- Although requests for Mac’s Creek’s donation may appear to meet guidelines, donation cannot be assumed. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Submission of this request does not guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- This request system has been implemented to decrease our carbon footprint and to help protect our environment. We appreciate your support. Thank you.